Every Child Matters Kid Tee - Bizaanide'ewin x Kokom Scrunchies
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This tee was designed in honor of Indian residential and boarding school survivors. 50% of the proceeds will be donated to the following organizations:
USA: National Native American Boarding School Healing Coalition - https://www.boardingschoolhealing.org/
Canada: Orange Shirt Society - https://www.orangeshirtday.org/orange-shirt-society.html
First Nations Child & Family Caring Society - https://fncaringsociety.com/home
Canadian customers- in order to get your orders sooner, please visit Kokom Scrunchies' website to purchase. Apparel is available with both Bizaanide'ewin and Kokom Scrunchies during this partnership!
Learn more about the issues here:
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: 3930B
- 100% preshrunk cotton | Fabric Weight: 5 oz (mid-weight)
- Double-stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Please check size charts for accurate fit
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||20 in||16 in||5.8 in|
|M||22 in||17 in||6.5 in|
|L||24 in||18 in||7.0 in|
|XL||26 in||19 in||7.0 in|