Ojibwe Floral Zip-Up Hoodie (New Version)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Designed by Bad River Ojibwe artist Caitlin NewagoA true classic, this comfy, cozy zip-up is the definition of an all-arounder. Wear it alone as a light outer layer, or throw it on under a jacket: there's no wrong way to sport this fuzzy, warm hoodie from American Apparel.
- Brand: American Apparel | Product ID: F497W
- 50% cotton/50% polyester | Fabric weight: 8.2 oz (midweight)
- Super soft fleece is combed on the outside and curly on the inside
- Adjustable drawstring hoodie, kangaroo pocket, ribbed cuffs and waist
- PLEASE NOTE: order a size smaller for a more snug fit
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Made in Honduras
|XS||600 mm||410 mm||630 mm|
|S||600 mm||430 mm||640 mm|
|M||630 mm||470 mm||640 mm|
|L||660 mm||530 mm||650 mm|
|XL||700 mm||560 mm||650 mm|
|2XL||710 mm||580 mm||670 mm|